Tuesday 1 November 2011

El Tango de Roxanne

Why does my heart cry?
Feelings I can't fight,
You're free to leave me, but just don't deceive me,
And please believe me when I say I love you.

I woke up this morning in a happy but lovesick mood. It usually happens with me. I get a massive crush, and then I start dreaming about us having relationships, and then I wake up, and find out that it wasnt real.
Last nights dream was soo nice though, and it felt soo real! I think my main problem is that I compare myself to others too much. So since I dont have a solo in the performance, I feel as if I am not as good as everyone else, which may be true, but then again my voice may not have suited any of the songs. This is what is causing my shyness. Therefore, all I need to do is walk in and not care about how I look or act. Just go in, re introduce myself, and just be accessible. Ive been closing myself off, so I just need to open up!
Its all a tango! The passion of life, mixed in with heart ache and what not. Haha, I even changed my room around today, hoping that I wouldnt dream about him like that again. I mean it certainly wasnt a bad dream, it wasnt even sexual in any manner what so ever. It was just nice, it was as if we were together and happy.
I shall just have to see if my plan works out. Fingers crossed!




No comments:

Post a Comment