Monday 31 October 2011

I Dreamed a Dream

And still I dream he'll come to me
That we will live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather
Why cant everything just always be happy and fun!? Why cant we just live our dreams!? Why must there always be those down times? Sure some people say that good needs bad to exist, but I ask why does bad need always linger somewhere?
Look, my day has been a little crap, but then again it has been ok. I spent the day up in Sydney at rehearsals, which where fun, but nothing is as amazing as I wanted it to be! Why cant everyone get a solo? Some people have 2 to 3, couldnt they just have shared the load! Why must people have stupid pompous ideas about 'You dont have a solo? Sorry I refuse to talk to you.' It horrible! Why cant he notice me!?!?!?
Gah! My stupid infatuation with 'Prince Charming' is exactly that, stupid. Its never going to happen, thanks to my amazingly large amount of shyness, which when coupled with my lack of solo, is like a major turn off to anyone! In a perfect world, I would have been given a solo, I would be talking to him, things would be good! Or even dont give me a solo, but let him notice me...LOVE ME!!!!!
Today is a bit of a pity post, a silly teenage boy post about stupid things that wont happen. A crappy post about stupid crushes. I apologize, but I needed to get it off my chest.
Dreams! Who needs them! They just make people sad...

Now I leave you with a photo of someone who looks a little like 'Prince Charming', kinda...not really. Infact, if you want to try and guess who, I have posted a picture of the actual 'Prince Charming' in a previous post. I wonder if anyone can guess who?




No comments:

Post a Comment