Monday 10 October 2011

A New World

Today is the beginning, the beginning of an impulse. This blog represents the part of me that doesnt come out often. I hope that someone finds it to be entertaining, or interesting, or something. Most of all I just seek acceptance.
As I said in the blog info, I am really self conscious, which is really quite amazing considering I am in/ looking to be in the performing arts industry, and its not like I have no chance of being in it either. I mean im not one of those people who just dreams to perform on the stage, but has never done anything to help that dream. I have created a name for myself, and I have gained the title of being an up and coming in the Musical Theatre world in Australia.  Its like my performing self and my normal self are completely different. As soon as I step onto the stage I can be someone else, lay my emotions bare, but as I leave it I lock myself away, shut behind a big oak door. So this blog is about tearing down that door and joining the party that is life.
As suggested, I am gay, but ive only really accepted that in the past few months. Im 18, which really seems like a late time to realise your sexual preference, but I think I always knew, I just didnt want it to be true. I do still go to school,  well not really anymore, the HSC starts in 2 weeks, so that part of my life is over pretty much over. I live in a little seaside escape about an hour from Sydney. So here is the beginning of what could be my blossoming.

Im still kinda getting used to this, so please dont be too harsh yet. :) I will fill you in on a bit more about myself tomorrow, and then we shall go from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment