Tuesday 18 October 2011

Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase.
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days.

Today is a lazy day. By lazy day I mean study day, but only casually. Its been more of a thinking day I guess. Thinking about the present, and the future. Ive decided that when my foot gets a little better im going to start an exercise routine. I really am disasterously skinny, I basically need to bulk up a little, add a bit of muscle. I was watching myself back on rehearsal videos from the weekend, and I just look so gross on stage. Complete difference to 'Prince Charming' who has a nice coverage of muscle. Maybe it would add a bit to my self esteem as well, all I can do is try!
I have my BIG auditions in a few weeks, so I was learning monologues and songs today as well. Gah! Hectic lifestyle, never a time to truly rest. Im reading a really good play at the moment, 'Dancing at Lughnasa' by Brian Friel. It has a monologue I am doing in it. Im only about a quarter of the way through, so we shall see how it pans out.
A week until my first exam! Guess I should get back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment