Thursday 13 October 2011

Cell Block Tango

Pop! Six! Squish! Uh uh...Cicero...Lipschitz!
So for the next two days im home alone, trapped in the cave that is my house. Sure I could go down to the beach, but its a little cold. I just got home from singing, so I dont really feel like going anywhere anyway, well at least not for a walk or anything like that.
Its funny, those days where, im guessing, the testosterone begins to well up in your body, and you feel like you could just jump on anyone. I guess in the city you have a better chance of getting someone with the same 'interests' as you, than you do in a small seaside village. Eh, the bane of my life, living in this little town.
 I remember seeing 'Chicago' in Sydney a few years ago, and the Cell Block Tango scene oozed with sexual tension. The kind of sultry, hot, movements and actions that make you shift slightly in your chair. Haha. I remember looking around and seeing all the boyfriends and husbands, who had most likely been dragged to the show by their girl, suddenly gain interest. Its amazing the effect a girl or guy flaunting themselves can have on an audience. Specially when they are talking about prison life and all that jazz(pun totally intended :P). Im quite certain that the movements of Fosse certainly arent a regular in jail. Although I dont think id really mind if I did see some of those burly men in prison strutting their stuff around in front of me. Haha.
I guess I will just have to return to the land of being a boring little(big really, if you read my last post) study freak, who doesnt know how to have any fun! I kinda just feel like going and hitting up Oxford Street tonight, but I know that because my exams are soon, and I have a huge weekend of rehearsals, that I would most likely die if I did. Gah! Bring on November, when I can party to my hearts content! Although if this guy was to give me a call, I might reconsider. :)


Pop! Six! Squish! Uh uh...Cicero...Lipschitz!

No comments:

Post a Comment