Tuesday 27 December 2011

Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again

No more memories
No more silent tears
No more gazing across the wasted years.

So the festivities of Christmas are behind us, and now we are propelled towards the new year. At the moment im staying at a friends in Sydney, so I will try and keep posting, but using my phone feels a little weird haha.
Christmas day for me was quite low key, certainly nothing like the old days. A nice Christmas lunch with my mum and friends. Of course I had to send my dad a message before he wished me merry Christmas, infact, I don't even get a message from my grandparents! Guess I am definitely unloved by that side of the family. Oh well, who needs them!
So my little holiday in Sydney is hopefully going to be really fun. I'm saying with a friend from my old school, we basically grew up together, and came out together early this year haha. I'd just like a nice relax during the day, and party at night. We have no idea what to do on new years. We don't know of we should brave the city? All those crazy people hah. But for now, I will just lie down and rest my emotional and physical self :)
Merry belated Christmas everyone! And Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you mate. Have a great time in Sydney.

    ReplyDelete