Friday 9 December 2011

Defying Gravity

Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes: and leap!

I just found out that the Performing Arts University that I tried out for has said 'thanks but not thanks' this year. I must say, im taking it a little bit worse than I thought I would. I though that id be fine about it, but I guess ive been hoping for soo long that I would get in, and now that I didnt, its really sad. Ahh well, I guess I just have to spend this year buffing up, and perfecting my dance. Its going to happen. I will make it, someday.
It is a very hard University to get into, and they only take 10 boys in Australia into the course. I made it to Callback, which is top 40 guys, so thats pretty amazing in its own right. 'Prince Charming' and his 'Princess' best friend made it in, which is absolutely amazing! I am soo happy for them! I just wish that I was going with them.
My job search is still going horribly, nothing back from any of the places ive applied for. I think thats what my main problem is, I have too much time on my hands, and im spending most of it sitting at home alone. If I had a job, I would be spending my weekdays earnign money, but no, no one wants me. Haha, so dramatic. I think I might go down to the beach and have a swim, kick start my fitness regime for the year with a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment