Thursday 29 December 2011

A Thousand Years

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises,
How to be brave,
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

So, my Sydney expedition continues! Yesterday seems like it didn't exist haha, mainly for the reason that I was incredibly hungover. As in the most I have ever been. It was actually really funny, because my two friends and I went out to the city for dinner, and a somewhat subdued night, only to return home and party the night away.
Upon deciding that the city was dead (I mean I don't blame it, it was a Tuesday night), we went to a bottleshop to buy some beverages and go home. Well, my friend decided that it was a good idea to buy a $125 bottle of vodka. Im pretty sure that we only needed 1 shot of that stuff to have a good night, however, we all had about 4 haha. Lets just say, I was VERY happy that night. I can remember doing such things as; bouncing around the house on a yoga ball, interpretive dancing on the floor, performing 'Gimme Gimme', yelling 'we need to get off the boat!' repetitively and then making sure that all the women and children were off first, wanting to message 'Prince Charming' and confess my undying love for him (there is further story to this, I will come back to it), and playing Adele on the piano whilst crying with my friends over my being alone and unloved. Haha, so in other words, i have renamed it 'The Incredibly Emotive and Disasterous Night of the Titanic: a Musical Spectacular!'.
The friend whose house I am staying at has gone on a little date this morning, so I am justing having a little down time. This friend, however, also thought it would be a good idea to hijack my phone during 'The Incredibly Emotive and Disasterous Night of the Titanic: a Musical Spectacular!' and message 'Prince Charming'. I will show you a copy of the message. Look, it isn't too bad, but it still shouldn't have happened. 'Hellooooo Prince Charming! Dalton and I have been talking over vodka and he very much decided that you are very very good looking. Just know that Dalton likes you... Thanks.' Gah! I sent a sorry message the next morning, but I am still sooo embarrassed. 'Prince Charming' did send a message back saying not to worry about it, and its happened to him, but I still feel horrible. I guess he now knows my feelings haha. 
My friends and I have also decided that it is time I should do the deed. They agree and disagree with me on this however. They say that having just a random hookup is completely fine for your first time, but also agree with my perception that I want it to be special, with someone who is special to me. So again, I will continue my search for a new 'Prince Charming', considering that my original now thinks I am a complete douche. 
Well, I guess I should go and get into the day haha. Rather than just sitting here listening to Adele and feeling sorry for myself. Oh! Just quickly, looks like I will definitely be moving back to Sydney next year! Hoorah!!! Oh the joy of civilisation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment