Wednesday 2 November 2011

The Movie in My Mind

He'll keep us safe all day,
So no one comes at night
To blow the dream away.
Dream
The dream I have to find
The movie in my mind...

Im home alone today, and I have no idea what to do! I couldnt be bothered studying, im all up to date with my performance material, and I have nothing planned at all for the day. All my friends are either in exams or studying for them, and im just left sitting here alone. Maybe I should have a movie day?
Its just that I think if I do sit here and watch movies all day I will end up in one of my depressed states, because no one loves me! Oh I know, im being completely ridiculous, but I have just been in this really weird mood lately where my lack of romance is effecting me. Maybe it is just my crush, I dont know. Its all stupid! Gah!
Is it weird that I just want to be standing at the bow of a ship, arms outstretched with him passionately kissing me over my shoulder? Or rolling around in the sand with the tide flowing in and out asking him to proclaim that hes a bird. Come on, youve all wanted to reenact a movie scene with your lover at least once in your life. I guess the hardest part for me is just finding the lover. I think I just need to forget about 'Prince Charming'. I just need to realise that it is never going to happen, and never will. Its just a stupid crush, and I need to forget about it. Focus on something else. But i guess the hardest part is that I have to see him every weekend until after the performance.
The crush was stupid, it shouldnt have even happened. I mean for one, he lives on the other side of sydney as I do, so its not like we have easy access. Then there is the fact that I have never really talked to him. Its not just a physical attraction though, because I have seen him be really nice to everyone, and he is playing Prince Charming, so surely some of that character would be evident in him...
I do this all the time, as im sure alot of people do. Always go for what is out of your range. I guess whatever doesnt kill you only makes you stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment