Tuesday 8 November 2011

Any Other World

 Cos It's all in the hands of a bitter, bitter man
Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in
Take a bow, play the part of a lonely lonely heart
Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in...

I have my last HSC exam tomorrow. Im in this state of complete numbness. The feeling of the unknown. I just have no idea what to do. What will I do? When all the hours of the day that I used to go to school are now free? I guess I will just have to get a job, wait for Uni, and keep going. It will be good! I can finally slow down. Hopefully not too much though, because its a horrible feeling when you are really really busy and then all of a sudden not. Its like a state of limbo, you want to do something, but you dont. Haha, im making no sense at all!
Its my birthday in 10 days. Gah! Wow, I will be 19. I guess I will certainly be a fully fledged adult. Then I have a week of performances, and then downtime. Im preparing for Summer as well! Ive started working out, (cant remember if ive told you that yet?) hopefully making myself less boney, and more muscley :) Also a good way to get a tan!
Other than that, my life has been quite boring. As you might have guessed. So I shall leave it there, and end it with the typical hearthrob!




No comments:

Post a Comment