Saturday 12 November 2011

Journey to the Past

One step at a time
One hope then another
Who knows where this road may go.

It amazes me how two faced people can be. I have spent the past few weeks wanting soo badly to be accepted by the 'nobles' in my performance. Coming home in completely depressed moods because I havent feel accepted, but I dont think I want to be anymore.
A young celebrity has just joined the show, hes quite new to the business, and used to do this show last year (its an annual thing). Now I know that last year (when he wasnt famous), people didnt really talk to him much, kinda like whats happening to me. When he became quite well known, lots of the 'nobles' began making fun of him and stuff like that, all behind his back. Now, as he has just joined the show, they are all falling over eachother to have lunch with him, or hug him, or talk to him. It is just pathetic, and I really feel for him. He's only about 13, and thats a hard stage of anyones life, just hitting puberty, trying to make friends, but he has to deal with the performing arts industry (and lets face it, it is pretty horrible) as well!
The show is turning out really well though! Im still utterly depressed about my lack of solo, but its all lessons I guess. I can just focus on my chorus work, which is good because im certainly not expecting to go straight to the top in my musical career. I guess the let down of being in the chorus will be that little bit lighter than the others :) Always have ot keep that positive mindset.
I have the most gigantic auditions of my life on Thursday. I dont think I will ever feel I am prepared enough! But I know I will be, I mean I most likely am now. I just need to do that little bt mroe research on character, and emotional state, and I will be fine! Only two more weeks until I am free of all the bonds that take up my spare time. Hoorah!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment