Tuesday 22 November 2011

Till I Hear You Sing

The day starts, the day ends
Time crawls by
Night steals in, pacing the floor
The moments creep,
Yet I can’t bear to sleep
Till I hear you sing!

The past week has been absolutely mental! I flew down to Melbourne 5 days ago for my audition, and since then, I havent stopped! I shall indulge all on the Melbourne adventure first.
The moment I stepped onto that plane, it hit me. I was auditioning for my future tomorrow. Oh I know, very dramatic, but completely true! The audition was for a perfomring arts university, very well known, and very prestigious. The plane trip was smooth, mostly due to our business class seats, thankyou industry parents, and we arrived into the cultural center of Australia. My audition went AMAZINGLY! So mother and I went and explored Melbourne for a little while, well me exploring, mum just doing what she usually does when she goes to Mel. We ended up at the Regent Theatre, where mum, out of the blue, bought tickets to 'Love Never Dies', the 'Phantom of the Opera' sequel. Best birthday present ever! Oh yes, forgot to tell you, it was my birthday! Which was completely over shadowed by my audition, but anyway. The show was astounding! Absolutely beautiful. Tear jerking. Heart renching. Stunning. This was then further made better by a phone call that I recieved asking me to attend a CALLBACK FOR THE UNI! HOORAH!!!!!
The callback was the next day, which went well. I guess. It was a good learning curve. I know that im most likely not going to get in, but it was a really good first experience. Melbourne has lots of goodlooking people. The callback was full of them! :)
As we made for home, my phone was ringing constantly with Birthday and congratulation and good luck messages. Surprisingly some from the 'nobles' in my performance. Who are now talking to me. Just shows what it takes to be noticed by them.
I was then thrust into the full week of rehearsals, which I am still halfway through, for the show at the end of the week. Early mornings and days of dance dont mix! Still, its fun, im learning stuff, all is good. Looking forward to Saturday night, afterparty, whcih also includes going out in Sydney, Hoorah for birthday celebration! So this week is full of fun and happiness!
'Prince Charming' is becoming charming again. My crush is flaring up, but I have that little bit more confidence now. Im still planning on Saturday night being the time to get to know him more haha. Oh well, I will try and keep posting this week, but I know it is going to get really crazy! So, no promises!




No comments:

Post a Comment