Thursday 27 October 2011

Sometimes When You Dream

Sometimes when you dream,
Your dreams come true,
In extraordinary ways,
Suddenly a day can be so amazing!
So, I am lying here on my bed, laptop resting on my belly, in a mood of bliss. My exam went incredibly well today! It seems that my unusual lack of stress yesterday was for the best! So now, I can just be happy! My really hard exams are over, I just have my easy one in two weeks, which I am not worried about one bit!
Ive been thinking, I should probably get my RSA, because I guess, it would be fun to work at a bar next year while im at uni. I could totally be the typical bar working, uni student! Working to get through my studies. I have also concluded that I need to grow up! I have been playing the part of Peter Pan for most of my life now, but as high school comes to an end, I feel that its time for me to follow the path that I am supposed to. I think that moving up to Sydney will help this immensely, so I cannot wait until that happens. Ive been looking, and a few places have come up tht woudl suit us perfectly!
Other than all that, ive just been dreaming a little more. Just the usual, wishing that I had have had a nice boy to come home to after my exam today. Its funny actually, I was talking to one of my friends about what we would like in a boy, and he has a very definitive list. Going as far as saying no cropped hair, no really long hair, the list was quite extensive. Me on the other hand, I just ask for them to be around my age, not younger, and as tall as me, preferably taller. The only problem with this is that I am mutantly tall, so I guess my list is just as hard as my friends. Gah!
More rehearsals this weekend, infact I have to learn John Lennon's 'Imagine'. Not really learn it, just familiarise myself with the lyrics. I certainly know the tune, I mean who doesnt? Then I have a very nice break week next week. Oh the bliss!


No comments:

Post a Comment