Friday 21 October 2011

Another Day

The heart may freeze or it can burn
The pain will ease if I can learn
There is no future
There is no past.

And so...I continue to live my life day by day...with the usual occurings going on. Just came home from dance, was fairly uneventful due to my fractured foot. Yes! It turns out my foot was fractured, but its alright! The doctor said that it will be healed for my performance and auditions. Was quite a close call though, gah! Im home alone once more, I might as well live alone, because mother dearest is off abroad so often.
I really feel like travelling. I have this weird urge. I havent been anywhere since Christmas, which is quite unusual. Although, next time I go overseas, I feel like I want to go with friends. Not anywhere like Bali, somewhere further, and more exciting. Initially I was thinking of going back to San Francisco and then going over to New York as well, but there is no point in doing that until im 21, so I was thinking of somewhere like Paris, or England. Alot of my family is in England, so it would make accomodation quite easy, but I guess I kinda want to get away from family. One of my Sydney friends suggested Paris. I havent been, so I would really love to go eventually, so I guess it would be fun to go with them. I can just imagine it now, a little Parisian apartment with a small balcony overlooking a cobbled lane and courtyard. Would be fun! Maybe I could find myself a Romeo?
Travelling is in my blood I guess. Most of my family was in the industry. Either flying or sailing. Both my parents are flight attendants, and my uncle and aunty(dads side) were too. My mums dad was an aeronautical engineer back in the day, and a radio engineer for the navy before that, and my dads dad was a Pilot! Its quite weird really. Having all these contacts has helped me fill a few passport pages as well. Ive been all around the world, minus a few paces here and there, funnily enough, most of them being European countries, which is where my extended family are. I will get back in the air or on the water again soon, im sure, its just this annoying exam period that is ruining everything!
I cant realy think about the splendour of the future yet, not with all the stuff going on at the present. Oh well, things will cool down soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment