Saturday 22 October 2011

An Explanation...

I just thought I would let you know what the format of my posts have been, and the reason for the Blog name.
The whole idea of this Blog is that it is a place where I can express myself. Usually this only happens onstage for me, so thats where I got the idea of calling it Gay Teen!: The Musical. It is literally a musical of my life. It contains all the melodrama and plot that any normal musical would ask for, the sad part is that this is my actual life. Each posts name is a song, and the post usually starts with lyrics from that song. The songs usually have something to do with the content of the post.
Its funny, because I have always wanted there to be a soundtrack to life, and I guess what im doing is creating that. When I look back, I can remember that on that day, that song was running through my head. Most of the songs so far have been from some of my favourite musicals, and there is plenty more to come. I just thought I would let everyone know, becasue some of the post titles are quite random, but that is because its the name of the song.

2 comments:

  1. How about this? One of my most favourite songs recently.

    Someone Like You by Adele

    Never mind I'll find someone like you.
    I wish nothing but the best for you, too.
    Don't forget me, I beg. I remember you said,
    "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Yes, yes, YES! Adele, the songstress of the moment. She is amazing, and I was actually going to use this song instead of 'Gimme, Gimme'.
    Im sure I will find a Post soon that will fit this song a little better.

    ReplyDelete