Tuesday 15 November 2011

Turning Tables

So, I won't let you close enough to hurt me
No, I won't rescue you to just desert me
I can't give you the heart you think you gave me
It's time to say goodbye to turning tables.

Its amazing. The fear of being left behind. For the past few days, its what has been haunting my mind. I have my HUGE audition in two days, placed nicely on my birthday (sarcasm intended), and my nerves have clouded my emotions. I am at that stage in life where all my friends go their separate paths, I mean we all hope to keep in touch but we all know that doesnt usually happen.
Some of my friends are trying out for the same college, and thsi is what my post is mainly about. Am I horrible in not knowing how I would react if one of my friends made it in and I didnt? I mean of course I would be soo excited for them, but that feeling of loss deep down may arise. I guess all I can hope is that I impress enough to make it in. I have a slim chance, only 10 males in Australia are chosen a year, but there is still that chance. I just need to keep positive. Think about the present, and let the future do what it wants for the time being.
On a happy note! Its my birthday in two days!!!! Hoorah! Happy fun times. It gives me a definitive reason to party, of which I am looking forward to a nice outing to the city with a few friends. Specially those friends who I havent seen in the past 6 months. Gah! I hate it when that happens, when you lose touch with those dear to you. But its alright if it does, becasue you know that the ones who are truely dear will act as if you saw them yesterday!
On the 'Prince Charming' front. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Which is good! becasue my obsessive stage is over, and now im slowly going out of my horrid crush. His grasp over me is fading. Hoorah to freedom!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment