Sunday 6 November 2011

Be Our Guest

How could anyone be gloomy and depressed?
We'll make you shout "encore!"
And send us out for more
So, be our guest!

Last night I went to a party, and I must say, that it was the craziest party I have ever been to. Full of alcohol, drugs, and nakedness.
I had rehearsals the next morning, early, so I wasnt able to drink, and I had to leave early, but the few hours I was there, it was completely insane! So it was a bit of a celebration for the end of exams. Quite a large crowd. Everyone very happy due to the effects of alcohol. The Night was going well, then out of the corner of my eye a guy casually walks through the house completely nude...everyone was a little confused at first but then accepted it and just tried to avert their eyes, then two more guys decide to continue the trend also taking off all their clothes. Now, I have nothing against nudists, but was it really necessary? This was a completely heterosexual party, except me, and there are three guys walking around displaying their manhood. I dont get it. Why would they really want to do it? Most likely just the combination of drugs and alcohol, but, whatever.
Apart from the few things mentioned above, it was really fun. Got to have nice, happy fun times, and let my hair down a little. People were floating around, obviously high on some drug, which I really dont like. Drugs are bad, dont do drugs... And everything was going fine. However, due to the amount of smokers, I smelt disgusting when I came home. It was straight in the shower for me, washed my hair quickly and then off the bed, to wake up 5 hours later for an 8 hour day of rehearsals. Im actually quite surprised that I have the brain capacity to write this at the moment.
'Prince Charming' update: Nothing to tell. He still isnt talking to me, and I dont really want to make an effort if it isnt going to be met halfway. Although, the 'nobles' of my performance asked me if I wanted to go and party in the city tonight with them. I was really tempted to say yes, but it would have been waaay too hard, plus I most likely would have died due to my lack of sleep. I had no nice clothes, and I live too far away to come home. Ahh well, I will just have to wait until the afterparty! Secretly im hoping that 'Prince Charming' and I are going to get horribly drunk and end up having hot sex all night, but thats just between you and me. Haha! I cant believe I just wrote that.

No comments:

Post a Comment