Tuesday 31 January 2012

I Believe

I believe
I believe
I believe
Oh I believe

Ive had to believe. Ive had to hope. Ive had to pray....Im sorry for not posting the past few days, I havent been very well. So bad in fact that Ive had to have numerous different tests, including a few blood tests, leaving a beautifully large bruise on my left arm. Looks like I was beaten! However, I am better now, thankfully. My trip to the doctors this morning was a good one, and I am clear! Hoorah!
I can now officially say what one of the most painful and discomforting things in the world is! Having an ultrasound. It is death! Just casually drink 800ml of water and not go to the bathroom for 2 hours. Oh, just to make you feel better, push a camera onto your bladder. Its great! I have a newfound appreciation of pregnant women. I never was to experience that again haha. Oh the delight of science!
I have also decided to begin auditions for boyfriends. The current character analysis is as follows 'Boyfriend: A role that requires a large amount of love (Oooo, the forbidden word), and certain prerequisites. Must be exquisitely handsome, so much so that their eyes are like a clear night sky, wells into his soul, shimmering with stars of hope and happiness. Perfectly formed lips, little pink pillows, placed in a slight smile, glistening softly; allowing a masculine, yet smooth and youthful voice to pour out from them, a hypnotic sound. Skin that is soft, yet tightly wrapped around his athletic muscles, showing a subtle caress of the sun, a healthy glow. He stands above most, being tall, and statuesque. His hair and race are of no importance. His life is filled with football, rowing, films and music, yet he still finds time to earn a wage that allows him to live comfortably, and love his partner. As well as physical beauty, 'boyfriend' displays all the characteristics of someone who is pure of heart, being caring, loving, happy, and generous. His kisses draw one in, almost to tears of joy, and hugs in his strong arms make one feel complete, whole, together, accepted.' Please enquire within for audition venue and times. Haha, if only life could be that easy. Have people flock to an audition to be your lover. Ahh well, I guess the fun part is trying to find the one, who is lost somewhere in the crowd.
With my health scare over, I guess I can start to look up. Through the clouds of despair and into the endless blue of the sky. Lets just hope that love is somewhere on the horizon. Glasses up! Im back! I toast to the future!


7 comments:

  1. Sad to hear you have not been well. Can't be an STD because you are a virgin (shock horror!!). Look after yourself man. Good luck with the auditions. Do you want them captured on 'film'? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, certainly not an STD. If only I could audition boys! haha.

      Delete
  2. Being sick is the time you really need a boyfriend to look after you and wait on you till you get better, glad to hear everything is ok now get out and have some fun before uni starts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Gah! Where was my knight in shining armour when I needed him?! haha
      I think thats what I need to do, have a really good night out! :)

      Delete
    2. P.S. I think this is the best photo so far :D

      Delete
  3. The perfect guy hahaha might be looking for awhile what aspects would you be willing to compromise for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think I basically described some sort of Godlike creature haha, an angel perhaps?
      I could compromise on any of the physical characteristics, just as long as they were kind, caring, and loving. :)

      Delete