Thursday 26 January 2012

Rolling in the Deep

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have it all...

Yesterday I made the mistake of watching 'The Notebook' rather than blogging. It is such a horribly beautiful movie. One that wins on both the costume and cinimatic scale haha. One that always, without fail, can induce me to hysterical sobs. Its just sooo beautiful!
Other than my bout of sadness last night, the rest of the day was filled with happiness! I can officially say that I am an enrolled Sydney University student. It was a big process, infact, it took about 3 hours in total, but everything just feels right. As I was driving up I was soo unsure about what I was going to do, what Subjects and units, how everything would fit in. Excitedly, it all fit in perfectly, everything I wanted to do. I still have this feeling deep down that I am leaving the performing arts behind, but im not! I will keep singing and dancing, I will keep it all up, because at the end of this year I will be auditioning again.
Some people would say that the weather was horrible yesterday, and a bad omen for starting Uni, but I wholeheartedly disagree. Yesterdays rainy weather was perfect. Its funny, when I went to San Francisco two years ago for Christmas it was raining, but that is what made it soo special for me. That cold atmosphere. The rain that washes away all the pollution and dirt. It makes everything seem clean. I specially love the really fine, mist like rain, it gives everything a mysterious feel. Im such an English boy!
I have also decided that if i dont have a boyfriend by the end of the year, I am destined to live my life alone. So that is being added to my goals for 2012! Get buff, get dancerfied, and get a boyfriend! At the moment, failure is occuring for all three, however, I am sure that the power of my positive thinking will make them come true!
After rereading this post, I can assure you that it is filled with useless crap. Nothing interesting has happened to me! Why is my life soo boring?! Uni needs to start now! I cant believe I started talking about the weather haha. Ahh well, I will try and come up with something better. :)



2 comments:

  1. good luck with 2012 hopefully you get everything your looking for, just make sure you have fun along the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the notebook... i think it trumps titanic by a MILE...(and i love titanic)...

    nice blog

    :-)

    ReplyDelete