Wednesday 18 January 2012

Paparazzi


I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me
Papa, paparazzi
Baby, there's no other superstar, you know that I'll be
Your papa, paparazzi
I have decided to expand my blog! Just a little bit. I thought that people might what to just see the pictures ive used for each post, independently. So I have created a tumblr! Yaaaay, I hear you say! Well, the address for it is http://gayteenanewmusical.tumblr.com/ , and I have put most of the pictures up, however there are just a few groups missing. I have also added the link to the column over on the right, appropriately named, 'Musical Museum'.
It funny becasue it all started by me wanting to make a folder with all the 'Costumes of the Week' ive used, so people can go back and look. That didnt work on here, so I joined teh tumblr revolution! Haha, hope you all like it! Im still just getting my head around it.
This post, by the way, isnt todays proper post, its just a little bit of information! :D Happy browsing!

5 comments:

  1. You certainly put in a lot of work with this. Maybe you should do web design or similar work on the side. Am I right in saying I have found two pix of you in the Tumblr site to date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, none of me...Although I am quite flattered that you think I am any of the guys ive posted :)

      Delete
  2. I just finished writing my comment at 1612 hrs brisbane time and the comment time showed Jan 17, 2012 10:13pm? Something is wrong with the Blog clock? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure haha...Its done the same thing to my replies.

      Delete
  3. This might help you:

    http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=70e10887731d8149&hl=en

    ReplyDelete