Tuesday 17 January 2012

As If We Never Said Goodbye

The whispered conversations in overcrowded hallways,
The atmosphere as thrilling here as always.
Feel the early morning madness,
Feel the magic in the making.
Why, everything's as if we never said goodbye.


The sun is shining today. This makes me happy. Ive started my exercise routine again. This makes me even more happy. Im about to go down to the beach. Complete happiness achieved.
I think yesterday I was just sick of the horrible weather and my stupid cough. Ive had this horrid cough for months now. I went to the doctors, and they gave me antibiotics, however they failed to work. Slowly the cough has gone away, but in the past few days its come back. Yadda yadda, no sleep, usual story, cry for me. :) haha. I got a good nights sleep last night, and the sun woke me up! I was happy! This means I can go and do some laps, I can start my exercise again! I will overcome procrastination. This time, I am sticking to my plan!
Following the suggestion of flipping a coin to do something new; I am celebrating a few friends birthdays up in Sydney this weekend, so I am putting it into action! Im excited! :D I need to keep my positive mood from New Years, haha. I also am still needing a job. I need to stop living the life of poor pre Uni student. Haha, I need money for sheet music, cds (research of course), textbooks, and ideally headshots. Although, I must say, the last one is a bit of a luxury. Headshots are the photographs that you see of actors and actresses in show programmes. For a proffessional to do them, it costs about $600, thats how much from the place I want them done at. The place has done them for people such as Lucy Durack, Caroline O'Conner, Rob Mills, and others who are at the peak of Australian theatre. These photos however, arent only for programmes, they are also needed for agents and modelling companies. So, if I was to get them done, it may open up more opportunities. So in other words, I need to spend money, to gain money. Gah! Why dos that always seem to be the way! haha.
I am refinding myself. I need to try and keep this positivity. So, I am off to go bathe amongst the sand and sea! (Wouldn't it just be grand if I found a Prince Charming at the same time! Dreams, haha)



1 comment:

  1. http://www.ourdeal.com.au/deal/aj-photography-1hr-professional-photo-shoot-and-images/?ref=tgARc
    A slightly cheaper way of getting your head shots, you should flick through http://www.allthedeals.com.au for discounts these things come up all the time

    ReplyDelete