Wednesday 18 January 2012

Listen

Oh, the time has come
For my dreams to be heard.
They will not be pushed aside and turned
Into your own, all 'cause you won't listen.

Another lazy day at home. My previous plans to go and see a friend fell through, so I wandered down to the beach instead. I soaked up a little sun, had a swim, had a bathe in the sun, the usual. Then I went and bough tmyself some hot chips and headed home!
Haha, so in other words. My lazy day was a boring day. However! I did achieve gettign my tumblr sorted. Now I just need to continue them both, get some more followers, and everyones happy! Actually, im beginning to think that my current lapse in doing interesting things is effecting the blog a little, so I am looking very forward to this Saturday, when I go out, and hopefully return with exciting stories to indulge you all in! Also! I am helping a friend out on Friday and being an extra for a film they are shooting! Yaaay to another exciting activity! Haha. Now all I need to do is fill in tomorrow, and the rest of my week is good!
I also find out some very exciting news later tonight. I recieve my Uni offers! Hoorah! Finally! I just watn to know if I got into at least one, then I can start to plan a little. What I would absolutely love to do is move out of home and go into share accommodation, or something. I think it would be really really exciting to do that. But sensibility comes first! It would just be stupid doing that, considering mother dearest is away soo often, I practically have the place to myself half the time anyway. I guess when I start Uni, all my plans for the future can start to come into action. I hope. I will have a timetable, so I can sort out working properly, and then I can deduce if I can perform in some theatre around town. It will all be grand!
Why does everyone seem to be soo scared of the future? I dont get it. I am always waiting impatiently for it to arrive. I want to know what my future holds! Gah! If only we could time travel.




No comments:

Post a Comment