Thursday 22 December 2011

Firework

Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know
You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine!

Yesterday I went and saw 'New Years Eve' with a friend. With all the reviews and hype of the film, I wasnt expecting much. Hoping that it was something like Love Actually, and praying it was nothing like Valentine's Day, I plunged head first into the cinema. I was actually pleasantly surprised. It was no Love Actually, but it was still quite good. Although, I cant figure out if I really liked the film, or just the fact that Lea Michele was in it. haha. It also got me in the spirit of the New Year, made me a little excited for the celebrations that are to come! Is it sad that im looking more forward to New Years Eve, than to Christmas? I guess with Christmas you have to worry about family and friends, presents, food, etc, but with New Years, all you have to worry about is getting a kiss at midnight. A special kiss. Beneath the fireworks, surrounded by cheering people! Ahh, image the amazement.  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment