Saturday 10 December 2011

A Life So Changed


I really hate it how friends change when they are in a relationship. I dont know if this happens for everyone, but recently one of my best and closest friends has got herself a boyfriend, and she has changed completely. Whenever I see her now, the boyfriend is always there. There is absolutely nothign wrong with the boyfriend, he is lovely, but I want her to talk to me again! It seems shes always either with him, or talking to him on facebook or her mobile. Gah!
Now, take the song out of context. Remove it from the movie. Or, maybe I will just set a new scene for you. Ok, so Rose and Jack are at the front of the ship, you know, 'flying' and all that, and standing about 100 meters behind is Rose's bestfriend. He came on the voyage with her, then she found Jack and went galavanting all over the ship with him, leaving bestfriend alone for the voyage. Then tragically bestfriend dies in the sinking, Rose cries for eternity, losing teh guy she has known her WHOLE LIFE! and guy she has known for a few days.
Gah! what is the big deal about having a partner. Why cant people just be happy alone. Haha, I can talk, it seems that in every post for the past few weeks, ive mentioned something about wanting a boyfriend. Hypocrite! I guess I just dont know what it feels like to have a partner, to be loved, and hugged, and snuggled....sigh. Still! I wouldnt leave my bestie behind!
Anyway, thats my sob story for the day. I am not so depressed about not getting into the Uni, although ive just found out that 'Jazz Singer' has been offered a place at thesame Uni for the Jazz course... That means both 'Prince Charming' and 'Hot Jazz Singer' are possibly moving over the otherside of the country. Life sucks, and then you die...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment