Saturday 31 December 2011

Ice Dance


The dawn of 2012 is almost upon us. The end of what has been a massive year is here. I think this year has been about learning. Learning about all the difficult things in life. So some may see it as a horrible year, but others may see it as a year of enlightenment, a year of wonder. I think, on New Years Eve it is most important not to remember the bad in the year that was, but the good. All those little (or big) things that happened that made it special. Special in a way that only you may know, but also special in a way that everyone around you should know.
2012 for me will be about doing. Im sick of learning about the good and bad in life, so I am just going to do! Sure, I am starting Uni, but I guess, Uni for me is just something to fill in the time. I know what I want to do, and I now have the drive to achieve it! I have been pushed down too much this year. So, 2012 is going to be my year of 'fighting back'. Im not going to stay down anymore, Im going to get up, no, Im going to jump up! Im actually a little excited. I don't really know what to expect. No more school 5 days a week. Maybe a job? Maybe my own source of income? Living back in the city! Gah! It is going to be a good year!
Now, I just need to figure out how to celebrate it haha. My friends plans have failed so far. Well, not failed, just haven't been organised enough. We will most likely end up just sitting at someones house haha, but i like to think that something exciting might happen. Excitement! Another thing that 2012 should be full of! Haha.
Well, Happy New Years everybody! May the new year be filled with wonder, excitement, and doing!




No comments:

Post a Comment