Thursday 2 February 2012

For Good

I've heard it said,
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn,
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow.

It is such an amazing feeling when someone who was soo pivotal to your growing up comes back into your life. Its as if a piece of you that had been left behind has finally decided to catch up. As if your past, the good parts, is merging itself with the present. I went to bed smiling last night because of what happened, something that I havent done in months.
I will call her my sister, because, thats what she basically was. Our families were basically merged together, linked in numerous ways, so we grew up together. She is about five years my senior, and always used to look after me and take me on adventures. She is beautiful, tall, with exotic features of unkown origins. I knew when we were younger that she did a bit of modelling, but I found out last night that she does ALOT now haha. She taught me to believe, to allow my imagination to flow. I remember when I was young, she would take me to a park down the road and show me the fairies. On special occassions there would even be a letter from the fairies, filled appropriately with a little note and glitter. I actually still have these, sitting on my bookshelf, just shows that they did mean alot.
When we finally grew up, I moved away and she went to work. We just gradually, lost contact, fell out of each others lives. Unfortunately it happens to relationships, but the most exciting thing is when you do reconnect, its as if you saw them yesterday. You babble on and on about random subjects, filling in the blanks here and there. Basicaly fillin gin the years that you havent seen each other. Im excited. Im still smiling haha.
I guess life has a way of working. If I had have been accepted into the Performing Arts Uni I wouldnt have re connected with her, I would have been over there now. As well as missing out on reconnecting, I would have also had to face my health scare alone. So lets hope that my life plans this year allow me to become a students of the performing arts. No. Not hope. Hope isnt enough. I know that I will become a student of the performign arts. It is going to happen, because im goign to make it happen! haha.
Attention all. Slump has passed. The shadow faded. Life is bright and clear as of now!


No comments:

Post a Comment