Wednesday 30 November 2011

Denouement


It is all over. My exams. My auditions. My performance. All gone. And the most annoy thing is that I always seem to wish I did things differently.
My performance went amazingly! It was phenomenal! Everyone loved it! I learnt soo much, and I gained soo many beautiful friends. Friends that I know I will never let go. This is annoying thing number one. I let my self consciousness over power me. 'The Nobles' accepted me, in fact, I seriously partied with them on Saturday night. It was one of the funnest nights of my life! (I was at Stonewall from 2-6am, just in case anyone else was) I have made a new bestfriend, she is basically the Australian version of Lea Michele, which makes me incredibly happy! And I found out that they had always really liked me, it was just my stupid self making me shy away. The night/morning was soo good! Waaay too much alcohol, but on the plus size, $4 drinks, so I still have money let over! :) We danced the night away!!! It was the sort of night that I had been longing for for the past few weeks. However.
Just as I was getting closer to 'Prince Charming', things took a turn for the worst. All was good, we were sharing a dressing room, lots of giggles, I even found out from 'New Bestfriend' that he said I was on his sexiest people in the performance list. Until he falls for the makeup guy. Makeup guy was very attractive, but HE wasnt meant to fall for him! My Prince was stolen by the Fairy Godfather. I thought it may pass at the afterparty, however, makeup guy turns up, 'Prince' is locked with him all night! My chances shattered infront of me. Ahh well, I waited, and I payed for it.
It wasnt all horrible though. An unlikely beau appeared. In the form of 'exotic jazz singer'. I was preparing myself to leave, saying goodbye to various people, when he suddenly interjects. He hadnt really ever talked to me, and even on the night, he didnt say anything, until then. I tell him that I am going. He then does the most peculiar thing. He gently pushes me against the wall, and and puts his arm over my chest to stop me from leaving. I was really quite surprised at first, and then he insisted on buying me a drink, which he did. Nothing else happened that night, however, since then, I have been in contact with him. Nice messages. A little flirty. :)
BUT! I dont know what to do! I am still strung up on 'Prince Charming' and now I have 'Exotic Jazz Singer'! Its amazing. How, to begin with, I felt like such an outcast and now I am being accepted and wanted. GAH! I am soo confused! Turns out the denouement of my performance was just the beginning of my love life!
Im stuck between the trumpet and the crown.






No comments:

Post a Comment