Wednesday 26 October 2011

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Today was a good day. Which was really quite unexpected, because I have a huuuuuge exam tomorrow, and I thought I would be stressing out completely, but im not, I mean, as you can see, ive even found time to write a post! I guess I have just come to teh conclusion that, if I dont know it now, then there is quite a small chance I will know it tomorrow.
So I spent a little bit of time going over notes and that sort of stuff a bit earlier. I went to work for 3 hrs as well, which was a little unexpected, the girl who I share my job with was sick today so I got a few extra hours. I also went to see one of my most dear, and amazing, and completely beautiful friends today. Havent had a chance to see her for about 3 weeks. Gah! If only I wasnt gay! She is so perfect. Has the whole 'girl next door' vibe going on, and she has a voice! A beautiful one! We were actually husband and wife in a production earlier this year. Was soo good!
Right now though, as im basking in the glory of the day thats been, looking out my window over the ocean. A full rainbow acting as a frame to this picture. Everything seems good. I mean, in reality its not, in reality everything is completely crazy and stuffed up and shitty, but to me, in my state of bliss, everything is amazing! Just imagine a tall, slim dark haired boy, wearing blue and white checked overalls and red converse, holding a little basket, with a golden retriever (I like them more than what Toto is) standing dopily by his side looking out over a rainbow. That is what im imagining at the moment. That is where I want to be. A place where 'dreams that you dare to dream really do come true'. A good place, a happy place.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment