Friday 14 October 2011

In Every Age

In every age mankind attempts to fabricate great works
At once magnificent,
And impossible...

Two of my Sydney friends decided today that they would get out of bed at the lovely time of 3am to go and wait in line for the new iPhone 4s. I must say that as crazy as this whole exercise sounds, I kinda wish that I was there with them.
I have wanted an iPhone for a while now, and am hoping to get one for my birthday in November(hoorah! Only a month away), but the whole experience of waiting in line with the other few hundred people to be one of the first to get the new iPhone just sounds so exciting. Maybe im just going a little crazy, being couped up at home all holidays.
There has been much groaning over the new model, which I do understand, I mean we were all waiting for the exciting 5 to grace our presence, however, we should just be happy that they ironed out the faults that the 4 had(the reception issue was just plain stupid). Anyway, I see it as a door for me to enter into the iPhone fanclub. Ive been a big supporter of Apple for a very long time, I remember when our family got our first computer, it was one of the very first models of a Mac, it was soo exciting! Look at where that has progressed, I dont know one person who doesnt have an iPod or Macbook.
Lets hope that they have fun with their new purchase, and that it lives up to everything they wanted it to be. Im sure one of the major reasons for them getting an iPhone was for Grindr, but lets forget about that for the moment, and just pretend that they want to be a part of the awesomeness that is the Apple empire.





No comments:

Post a Comment