Thursday 13 October 2011

I Feel Pretty!

I feel pretty, Oh so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!

So, just quickly before I go to bed, ive decided to add a little fashion gadget to the blog. In keeping with the theme I have called it the 'Costume of the Week'. I thought it would give a nice little window into my wardrobe as well, so im not a complete blank canvas when you're reading about me.
Im quite liking the earthy colour palette that is popular at the moment, I even went and bought myself some tan chinos to add to my collection. The white, beige and sand combination, I feel, is very light and flowing, summery. I also really liked the addition of denim that GQ did a while ago, good for those cold summer days that we seem to be getting alot more of.







No comments:

Post a Comment