Wednesday 15 May 2013

I Never Met a Wolf Who Didnt Love to Howl

You never know where a wolf might crouch
But his natural habitat's the casting couch.
So take lots of pictures of the wildlife
To tell the wolf you could share with his wife!
 
Today will just be a short post because I have rehearsals this evening and am still trying to organise myself for those! Ive decided to make this a little informative post about the different elements of the blog, as I've added a few new things and just wanted to generally inform you all of what each thing is. Now if you have read through my blog, you will most likely have heard most of this before, but there is one new thing which I am rather excited to bring to you.
 
Let us begin with the original content first, and then finish with a bang! As you peruse my blog, you may seem to notice that I like to do things in patterns. This is clearly found within the actual posts. Each post's name is that of a song; now this song may either have some connection to the emotional content of the post, or may possibly just be a favourite song of the moment, either way, I implore you to do a little youtube search on the songs, because they are usually beautiful! To help you do this, I also like to start the actual body of the post with a few of the lyrics from the song, again, usually these have something to do with the general theme of the post. I then like to finish the post with a picture. Again, something that links in with the post, or something that I just feel suits it. Usually these are good looking men, because, lets face it, we all like hot guys!
 
Next I shall talk about the gadgets on the right of the page. These are little additions to the body of the blog. First we have the 'Costume of the Week'. Basically it is a fashion of the week style section, where I post a different picture weekly of an outfit that I like. Nothing too meaningful, just something so you get to know me a little more I guess. As we move down that column, you will see 'Gay Teen! Museum'. This was actually initially something I created to accompany the 'Costume of the Week' picture, as I realised after I change the costume image, you cannot see what used to be there. So I made it to put archived costumes in. It then kind of expanded, and ended up housing all images found on the blog, and then extra images I find around the Internet. Feel free to peruse that, and reblog/ like/ follow what you like. It is a tumblr blog, so fairly straight forward on that front. Now the final heading in this column that I will talk about is 'Gay Teen! Burlesque: Cast'. This is something I have been working on for a little while now, and finally thought it would be a good idea to put onto the blog. It is not for the faint of heart as it is a collection of rather spunky men, usually lacking clothing. I thought it appropriate to call it the Burlesque: Cast because of its explicit nature. When you click the link, it takes you to Summertime Fantasies, but this is because I am still not entirely happy with the name, so I am currently trying to figure out a better name, and then I will change it.
 
I hope this little burst information about the blog helps you a little in your understand of me. Now back to my music manuscript I go!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment